Learn, Lead, and Collaborate: Join the Premier Project Leadership Community
Membership has its advantages. Become a member of the Project Leadership SeriesSM community and gain access and member discounts for Tanden’s learning offerings (Web’N Learns, training courses), leadership development tools (The Leadership Beacon monthly newsletter), and collaboration initiatives. To learn more or join, click here.
“If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.” — Lao Tzu
At Tanden, we collaborate with your people to help others successfully cope with uncertainty through clear communications and creative thinking.
Be a calming change agent.
Stewardship is an ethic that embodies responsible planning and management of resources.
At Tanden, we work with your team members to leave things in better condition than they were when we found them.
“Leadership is the art of getting someone to do something you want done because he wants to do it”
Dwight D. Eisenhower
The learning process does not end upon the receipt of a diploma or completion of a college degree. We also know that the most efficient way to learn is through hands-on experience supported by a solid foundation of fundamental principles.
Tanden’s Learning offerings are designed to provide your team members with basic and advanced courses in the areas of:
At Tanden, we focus on developing organizational leaders by following our own set of principles that are evident in all of our engagements:
• Be a Leader: get the creative best from everyone in the organization—and have them want to provide it.
• Be an Organizational Steward: leave things in better condition that they were when we found them.
• Be a Calming Change Agent: help others successfully cope with uncertainty through clear communications and creative thinking.
We employ these leadership principles through our portfolio of project organizational and team leadership engagements that include:
• The Virtual PMO
• Portfolio Management Facilitation
• The Project Delivery Structure and Organization
Our Leading services are designed to better align the organization’s project portfolio with its strategic objectives while optimizing the allocation of its resources. In other words, we help you ensure that your people and assets are applied to the right initiatives in the right place at the right time.
At Tanden, we understand that no one knows your business better than you. As a result, we work directly with you and your team members to help integrate better project management and leadership practices to improve the business.
Through our Collaborating services, Tanden provides:
• Team Member Coaching and Project Staff Augmentation
• Meeting and Project Planning Facilitation
• Training Curriculum and Instructional Design and Development